Ergonomic • Safe • Simple
Helping You Work Smarter, Not Harder
professional hand truck. Operators can lift heavy loads with less effort and better control.
- Lifts heavy loads with less effort and more control
- Move Heavier Loads Safely
- Improved leverage reduces back strain and injury
- Enables controlled descent and stabilizes load when “parking” hand truck
- Improves on Current Equipment
- Allows access to axle (for pulling hand truck out)
ABOUT THE CLEVER LEVER ™
Want to reduce back strain? – Want to reduce time to deliver product?
The Clever Foot Lever ™ was originally introduced to the military in 2012 to reduce the pull-back of the Rocke Solid® Outboard Engine Maintenance Rack System. Building on it’s military success, it became clear The Clever Foot Lever ™ would greatly improve the professional hand trucks used in a wide range of industries. By reducing the overall effort, lifting a heavy load is easier and safer, lowering risks of potential health issues caused by repetitive strain. The Clever Foot Lever ™ was designed with the input of professional delivery drivers and it is powerful, light, easy to install, and fits most professional hand trucks.
Considering the average professional hand truck is rated at 500 pounds capacity. The Clever Foot Lever gives you a substantial mechanical advantage which reduces the effort; saving time and reducing risk of injuries. The patented design of the Clever Foot Lever ™ is Ergonomic – Safe – Simple.
How does the Clever Foot Lever ™ work?
The Clever Foot Lever ™ helps you work smarter, not harder. Allowing you to shift the weight of the object your hauling, it will help you displace weight for an easier hauling experience.
Available in “On-Axle” and “Shared-Axle Mounting Configurations
|“On-Axle (10” Pedal)
||“Shared-Axle (11” Pedal)
- Heavy duty machined aluminum construction
- 4” Wide anti-slip foot surface
- Lightweight (~4.6 pounds)
- Easy to install modular bolt-on design
- Fits most professional hand trucks; including Magliner and B&P Liberator
- Works with “brake trucks” as well as standard 2 wheel trucks